Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Update

We went to Mobile this weekend and hung out with Martin on Friday night at Taste. Saturday, we hit up the chili cook-off downtown which was freeeeeeeeeeezing. Then it was off to Fairhope for Emily and Philip's wedding. We got to stay in the Fairhope house for the first time! Bryan and Carie joined in on the fun too. The reception was freezing too, so we mainly hung out in the house (mansion) on Chapel Farm. Thankfully they handed out "free" gloves and blankets (according to Joe.)



Sunday, Mr. Ryan came over and we got to play with this babe on the beach:


little Sonny Z


Later, we got to celebrate mom and dad G's birthday week at the Fairhope Inn for brunch. Uncle Bill stepped in and picked up the tab right before Joe could. 


When we were driving back to New Orleans, we discovered that there was a boil water alert going on for the next 24 hours. We stopped and got two gallons of water, which I completely forgot about later until after I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I was on edge after that, but nothing ever came of it (yet.) Today at my workout class, the instructor said "I forgot about the ban earlier, and I washed my hands!!!!" which completely freaked me out since the water had been in my mouth mere hours earlier. Water bans are super annoying, and it finally ended a couple of hours ago. It is nice to have purified water in gallon jugs though and not have to wait on the filtered stuff from the sink - laziest sentence ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment